THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS


REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

RED RIVER HARLEY DAVIDSON 4-7-09

Tuesday, 4-7-09, was a beautiful day that had "ride your motorcycle" written all over it. A light breeze and 79 degrees and not a cloud in the sky. Perfect weather indeed.. I had some paperwork I needed to get to Greg at RED RIVER HARLEY DAVIDSON, so I saddled up and headed out. I also stopped by a Motorcycle Apparel shop that just opened here in Wichita Falls, Texas in January. But I will do a separate post on TEXOMA THUNDER. Scroll on down and join me in my visit to RED RIVER HARLEY DAVIDSON today and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE..





I arrived at Red River Harley Davidson and parked on the US 287 side. The dealership is located on US 287 & City View Dr. in Wichita Falls, Texas. For more info on Red River Harley Davidson, see this link: http://redriverharley-davidson.com/Default.asp




I went inside and saw that Greg's office door was shut,. Greg runs the Rider's Edge Program at the dealership. For more info on the Rider's Edge Program, see this link:
http://www.redriverharley-davidson.com/custompage.asp?pg=ridersedge I saw my favorite salesgirl at the front counter, Wendi, and she told me Greg wasn't working there today...

Then Ginger, another hard working sales girl, confirmed that Greg would be back Thursday or Friday.



I let the girls go back to work and I wandered around the showroom floor and drooled on the bikes...I like these Screamin' Eagles...




Especially the color scheme on this bike. I love that Blue & silver. But I also have to say that the Black & yellow looked good too.














Some of the 09 model Harley's on the showroom floor










This Classic looked pretty good











The picture does not do this bike justice, as the paint job is a lot better looking in person...












Here is Wendi hard at work. The sales staff really earn their paychecks as they are always waiting on folks or restocking items or wiping the bikes down. Every person that works there is knowledgeable about the merchandise that they sell, be it the folks that sell the bikes or the folks that handle to apparel. I have found if they can't answer your question, they have someone there that can. Excellent people from the owner's to the cleaning staff.













Here is Ginger hard at work. She just cleaned and fixed a jammed printer. Computers, gotta love em, eh Ginger?














As I was slobbering on the bikes, Choyce came up. Choyce will be my salesman here in a couple months when I get my new Harley. I am still undecided. It will either be a Road King (Blue & Silver), a Heritage Softail classic (Black or blue) or an Ultra Classic (unknown color yet).















As I got ready to leave, I took some pics of the used bikes out front.
















There have all kinds of bikes out front, something for everybody...Mostly Harley's but they do have other makes/models that folks have traded in..

















More used bikes


















And then the used tour bikes. This will conclude this post. I enjoyed going to Red River Harley Davidson and seeing the folks and friends that work there today. I look forward to the day that I go there and get my Harley...It will make this old man a very HAPPY old man.
Scroll down for more rides, events & posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more rides and posts. Check out North Texas Bikers (1) at http://www.jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from January 08-November 08. Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe, keep the rubber on the road & pray for our Troops & Rodney................JOHN


































No comments:

Post a Comment