THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS


REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Greetings From Tuscon Arizona 4-21-09

Hi there from sunny & warm Tucson Arizona. I left Wichita Falls, Texas Monday morning at 3:30 a.m. & I arrived here at 9:00 p.m. Texas time (7:00 p.m. Arizona time). Aside from frying for two hours on I-10 in El Paso due to an accident that blocked ALL westbound traffic lanes and then a couple zigs, when I shoulda zagged directional screwups due to that accident, all went great. However, I strongly advise that if you plan on a long haul, make sure you leave room on your bike to put shed leathers & thermal underwear. I didn't and had to wear that stuff all the way here. Good news is that I now weight 68 pounds. Ms. Clone purred along at 85-90 mph all 999.3 miles had no problems.
Bad news is that I won't be able to post any pics from here unless I can figure out how to get his computer to speed up. I will wait to get the ok before I start clearing the cache/temp files and running a scan disk. That usually will do it. Hopefully, then I will post some pics. It is really beautiful down here, with the desert, cacti and mountains..So, until the next update, ya'll take care, keep the rubber on the road, stay cool and ride safe...JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment