THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS


REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Back In Texas 6-6-09

Just want to let ya'll know, I left Michigan Friday, 6-5-09 at 3:01 a.m. Drove straight through again, just to see if I could do it, and pulled into the house here in Texas at 1:07 a.m. on Saturday 6-6-09. Took 22 hrs 6 mins. My back, butt & kidneys hurt and I will not do this again non-stop. A little much for my 57-58 yr old body, but I did prove to the young guys not to jack with us old farts. We may be old but we will ride your butts into the ground, if need be..(grin) I will get rested up and start on the blog later on this afternoon, when the pain killers wear off.

Thank all of you for the support I received sent to the blog & emails. I really appreciated it and it added to the determination to do the run non-stop back home.

So, until the next post, ya'll be careful out there, keep the rubber on the road, pray for our troops and Ride Safe..................JOHN

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back "Crazy" Snapshot!

    Ride on,
    Torch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a lot of time in the saddle. I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete