THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS


REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Question For All Of You Knowledgable Types 2-17-09

I have a question that I HOPE one of you folks out there can answer...The question is this: I have a Kodak Easyshare C813 8.2 MP digital camera that I use to take the pictures to put on the blog. This camera also lets me take video's. I have a bunch of GREAT motorcycle video's I've taken on our rides, but the blog will not let me load the video's onto the blog. The owner's manual says the video from the camera is an MPEG-4. Can anyone with a blog help me out? You can reach me at the following: jbailey5161@att.net I will send, by snail mail, one of our famous orange cards and one of the white cards that we give out to riders we meet when on our rides, as well as post your picture on our blog, to the one that helps me out.. Thanks .....Be careful out there, keep the rubber on the road and RIDE SAFE..........John

2 comments:

  1. I don't have a Blogspot blog, but I do have a Google account. I use WordPress. Blogspot may require you to convert the format to something smaller like a flash file. MPEG4 files are huge. Secondly, check to see if you have the proper "players" embedded into your blog. That's a start. I'm pretty sure it's not your camera but rather the requirements of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have a couple of videos but they are hosted on Google Web Albums, Flickr and Dailymotion. Flickr is going to require premium membership to host vids, this month. Google has a limit for free space.
    They are converted to Flash and you're given an embed code.

    ReplyDelete