THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS


REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Friday, December 26, 2008

COMING TO MY GARAGE IN 2009 12-26-08

Since yesterday was Christmas, we had all the picture taking sessions that were expected. But I want ya'll to see two pic's most of all. Scroll down to check it out and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE....




This picture is particularly interesting. Notice: All are smiling. This is unusual as usually someone is either picking their nose, burping, giving horns to someone or making a goofy face. My son Matt is sitting down with Amy (my daughter), Janice (my wife) me, and Amanda (my other daughter). Why are we all happy & smiling? Other than it being Christmas?


This is why!!!! I have gotten the green light by Janice to get my Harley in the late spring or summer after we take care of some other bills. I have decided on this black 09 Harley Heritage Softail Classic. The picture is off the showroom pictures on the Red River Harley Davidson site. (http://redriverharley-davidson.com/Default.asp) .But I will go to the Harley shop and take some pics of it when I go there again. It sure is a beautiful bike in person. And I can't wait!!!
That's it for this short post. Hope ya'll had a Merry Christmas and we hope ya'll have a Happy & Safe New Year. Scroll down for more rides, events & posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more rides and posts. Check out North Texas Bikers (1) at http://www.jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from January 08-November 08. Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe and keep the rubber on the road..........JOHN

No comments:

Post a Comment