THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS


REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Vests Redone & Add-ons 1-10-09

Yesterday, Friday, 1-9-09, started off great. The weather was great for riding and I got an early start getting things taken care of. Plus, last night was the Annual WFPOA Banquet and I was looking forward to going to that and getting a bunch of pics for the cop blog, ( http://jjscopstuff.blogspot.com/), and some for this blog as alot of the guys that ride in our group were going to be there. So, I went down to Surles Loan(http://jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com/2008/07/best-business-to-get-patches-sewn-on.html) and picked up my vests that I had given to Sheila to add and rearrange stuff on and then I went down to the Harley shop (http://redriverharley-davidson.com/Default.asp) and saw Greg, who runs the Riders Edge Program there. I yapped at Wendi (Salesperson) a little bit then left for the house. By the time I got home I had the granddaddy of all headaches. It literally knocked me on my butt. I took some migraine pills and laid down. Woke up at 10:30 p.m. Needless to say, I missed the Banquet and a good time, I'm sure. So, the only thing I have to show for this weekend are the vests. Scroll down and check them out and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURES BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE.





This is the front of the Blue Knights TX XX vest. I had Sheila add the Blue Knights logo shield and a new name tag. I still have plenty of room for the Harley patches when I get my Harley later on this year.

This is the back of the vest. I forgot to tell her to turn the Jane Fonda patch upside down for the ultimate insult. Actually, alot of the guys have it sewn on the very bottom of their chaps or riding jeans, upside down, cause you can't get any lower than that traitor. And to think Barbara Walters named her as one of the top American women. Oughta have a Barbara Walters patch next to Fonda's.


This is my normal riding vest as well as the vest I wear on the PGR missions. Sheila raised both flags up to the top of the shoulders and added a name patch on the front. Still room for the Harley pins and a Harley patch or two.


This is the back. When I get the Harley, I am replacing the small eagle with the large Harley-Davidson logo & eagle. I had Sheila add the C.R.A.F.T. patch because it fits me to a "T". If I don't write it down, forget it, it's gone from my mind in 10 minutes. C.R.A.F.T. stands for: Can't Remember A Fricken Thing..Or something similar to that. This is a family blog, more or less sooo.... I am still looking for a C.R.S. patch for my Blue Knights vest. Basically the same as above only C.R.S. stands for: Can't Remember Crap or words to that effect. (grin)
That's it for now. The weather next week is supposed to be nasty. But around here, you can never tell. If it's nice, I am sure something will come up and we will get more pics of your favorite folks posted here doing what we do best. Riding the bikes to where ever the moment takes us.
Scroll down for more rides, events & posts and don't forget to click on the "older posts" link at the bottom of EACH page for more rides and posts. Check out North Texas Bikers (1) at http://www.jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com/ for rides, events & posts from January 08-November 08. Until next post, ya'll be careful out there, ride safe, keep the rubber on the road & pray for our Troops ................JOHN



No comments:

Post a Comment