THIS BLOG IS DEDICATED TO ALL BIKERS HERE IN THE U.S. AND WORLDWIDE. TO ALL THE VETERANS; THOSE LIVING AND TO THOSE WHO GAVE THE ULTIMATE SACRIFICE; TO THOSE CURRENTLY SERVING AND TO THOSE IN THE FUTURE, WHO WILL SERVE LONG AFTER WE HAVE GONE, TO PRESERVE THE FREEDOM THAT THOSE IN THE PAST, WE IN THE PRESENT AND THOSE IN THE FUTURE HAVE ENJOYED, ARE ENJOYING AND WILL ENJOY, AS WE RIDE FREE AND ENJOY LIFE ON OUR CHOSEN MODE OF TRANSPORTATION: MOTORCYCLES

JOHN
NORTH TEXAS BIKERS


REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tim & Vickie In Texas 11-26-08

I have been riding on different rides with Ted & Inez for almost a year now. Ted is on the blog quite regularly and I was talking to him one day about viewers of the blog. I mentioned that I had been getting numerous hits from Ft. Collins, Colorado and he said his daughter Vickie lived in Ft. Collins and she was a regular viewer of the blog. I told Ted that I wanted to meet Vickie when she came down and get some pictures of them together. Well, Vickie & her husband, Tim came to Texas for the Thanksgiving Holiday and rode on the Downtown Toy Fun Run with Ted & Inez. and I got to meet Vickie & Ted. Janice & I also met Vickie & Tim for coffee today, Wednesday, 11-26-08. I might add that Ted & Inez were not feeling well and couldn't make the coffee break. So, scroll on down and meet Tim & Vickie and check out his Harley Heritage Softtail. It is a beautiful bike and REMEMBER: IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE BIGGER, JUST CLICK ON THE PICTURE...




As a reminder to those of you who are frequent viewers and for those of you new viewers, this is a picture taken Saturday at the Toy Run. Left to right are: Ted & Inez and Vickie & Tim. Inez was is a car and not riding with Ted due to back surgery.






Here is a picture of me & Vickie after we were introduced. We have been hearing about each other for months, so it was like I already knew her. I have a sister named Vicki married to a Ted, but they live in Michigan.. So you can see it can get confusing at times..


Today, we met for coffee and Tim drove his Harley to the Restaurant. I had to take a pic of the Thunder Mountain Harley Davidson points cover. At least I think it was the points cover...


Here are Vickie & Tim with their Harley at the Pioneer SW Restaurant



Vickie & Tim. I plan on visiting them up in God's Country when it warms up next year. I have a feeling Janice is gonna go because, if ya'll haven't ever been there, Colorado is beautiful!!! Gonna try and time it with Ted & Inez, so we can maybe ride the bikes up together..Vickie & Tim are some really great folks and I enjoyed meeting them and look forward to riding the mountain roads with them..




Tim was showing Janice something and Janice glowed...I thought the good Lord was calling her home but it was only the sun that had popped out from behind a cloud and she was in direct line of one of the sun rays..





And the final picture is of Tim's gas tank & instrument panel. That Harley was really sharp looking. Have a great Thanksgiving and a safe trip home, Vickie & Tim, and I look forward to seeing you again. I will continue to get pics of Ted & Inez so you can see them on the rides... Until next, ride, event or post, ya'll be careful out there, ride save, have a Happy Thanksgiving and keep the rubber on the road. Check out North Texas Bikers (1) at the following link: http://www.jjskewlstuff.blogspot.com/ .........JOHN






No comments:

Post a Comment